ERECTOR - Canyon Crawler Building set by Meccano
Désolé, ce produit est en rupture de stock
- Working suspension, opening tailgate and opening hood. Finished Canyon Crawler measures 5.25” long by 3.5” wide by 3.5” tall.
- Rebuilds into a desert truck equipped with the same impact-neutralizing shock absorber.
- STEM toy: For over a hundred years, Meccano has been promoting children's STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) learning as they build and play .
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS: As kids connect pieces and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, while exercising their imagination! For ages 10+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 190 Parts, 2 Real Tools , 1 Instruction Sheet
Go the distance in your imagination with real mechanical engineering! Conquer the most challenging terrain in your Canyon Crawler on its expedition across the world’s most hostile landscapes. The push powered Canyon Crawler has real working suspension and huge rubber tires to navigate challenging road conditions. With an opening tailgate and hood, this Canyon Crawler works like the off road vehicles that inspired it. When you’re finished with the Canyon Crawler transform the Canyon Crawler into an equally powerful Desert Truck and let it rip across canyon floors and shred over sand dunes. Once you’ve assembled both models and pushed them to their limits, use the parts to innovate engineering marvels of your own! The 2-in-1 Canyon Crawler/Desert Truck set includes 190 parts , 2 real tools and easy-to-follow instructions. Explore the mechanical wonders of the world as you bring the Canyon Crawler to life. Imagine the future and build it with Meccano!