Beatles - Let it Be Taxi 1:36 Scale Die-Cast Model by Corgi
The Beatles are one of the most successful and influential bands of all time. Their music continues to inspire artists throughout the world and their popularity remains undiminished. Corgi's association with The Beatles began in 1969 and continues today.
- Corgi's association with The Beatles began in 1969 with the production of the very first Yellow Submarine replica.
- Released on March 7th, 1970, as a single and later as the title track of The Beatles' twelve and final studio album, 'Let it Be' was written and performed by Paul McCartney and was the final single released before he announced his departure from the world famous band.
- Comes in sturdy display box with clear window to keep as a collectible or take out of the box to display or play!
- Corgi is a premier line of highly detailed die cast products that has been around for over 50 years and features aircraft, space crafts, tanks, trucks, emergency vehicles and buses.
- This model is made of die-cast. The model is the perfect size as a desk or shelf ornament. Makes a perfect gift for any person who loves The Beatles!