Corgi James Bond 007 50th Anniversary DB5 Thunderball Aston Martin Vehicle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
After first appearing in the 1964 film ‘Goldfinger, the third film in the James Bond series, the stunning Aston Martin DB5 returned in 1965 for Bond's next outing in the thrilling opening scenes of ‘Thunderball'. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the release of ‘Thunderball' Corgi is proud to present a fully equipped DB5 in a limited edition anniversary pack. Presented in the iconic silver livery of the film and displayed in a special retro-styled anniversary box. Features include: Working ejector seat, Front-mounted machine guns, Bullet-proof screen.
- 50th James Bond's Thunderball Anniversary Silver Aston Martin DB5 Diecast Model
- Working ejector seat with removable driver
- Front mounted machine guns and bullet proof screen
- Telescopic Over-riders Secret Instructions
- Fit the box scale in iconic Corgi Toys Limited Edition collectible box