James Bond - For Your Eyes Only Lotus Esprit 1:36 Scale Die-Cast Display Model by Corgi
- The first non-British car to be issued to James Bond by Q Branch, the BMW Z3 Roadster seen in GoldenEye features a parachute braking system and Stinger missiles hidden behind the front headlights.
- Since the first James Bond film, Dr. No in 1962, the renowned British secret Agent 007 has owned a string of iconic cars, from the classic Aston Martin DB5 to the submersible lotus Esprit. Corgi has continued to produce a impressive selection of classic and modern James Bond cars to re-recreate those action-packed moments from the nostalgic to the present day bonds.
- This model is made of die-cast. The model is the perfect size as a desk or shelf ornament. Makes a perfect gift for any person who loves James Bond books or movies!
- Comes in sturdy sleek black box with gold lettering. Open the flip lid to keep as a collectible on the base or take out of the box to display or play!
- James Bond continued his association with Lotus in For Your Eyes Only, driving this copper colored Lotus Esprit Turbo in the latter half of the film. Featuring two pairs of skis mounted to the roof, this striking vehicle stands out against the snowy slopes when Bond's mission to retrieve a stolen missile targeting system takes him to the Italian Alps. Produced under licence from Group Lotus Plc. LOTUS, the Lotus roundel, car names and all associated logos and distinctive designs are trade marks of Group Lotus Plc.
- Corgi is a premier line of highly detailed die cast products that has been around for over 50 years and features aircraft, space crafts, tanks, trucks, emergency vehicles and buses.