James Bond - On Her Majesty's Secret Service Aston Martin DBS 1:36 Scale Die-Cast Display Model by Corgi
- The first new Aston Martin driven by James Bond since the debut of the DB5 is the Aston Martin DBS in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- Since the first James Bond film, Dr. No in 1962, the renowned British secret Agent 007 has owned a string of iconic cars, from the classic Aston Martin DB5 to the submersible lotus Esprit. Corgi has continued to produce a impressive selection of classic and modern James Bond cars to re-recreate those action-packed moments from the nostalgic to the present day bonds.
- This model is made of die-cast. The model is the perfect size as a desk or shelf ornament. Makes a perfect gift for any person who loves James Bond books or movies!
- Comes in sturdy sleek black box with gold lettering. Open the flip lid to keep as a collectible on the base or take out of the box to display or play!
The first new Aston Martin driven by James Bond since the debut of the DB5 is the Aston Martin DBS in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Other than a telescopic rifle concealed in the glove compartment, this car is gadget free. Aston Martin, the Aston Martin Wings Logo and the model names "Vantage", "DBS", "DB5" and "DB10" are trademarks owned licensed or used by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. All rights reserved.Aston Martin, "Aston Martin Racing" and related logos and other trademarks are owned, licensed and/ or used by Aston Martin ans Aston Martin Racing. These trademarks may not be used, amended and/or reproduced without permission. All rights are reserved. James Bond materials © 1962-2020 Danjaq and MGM. Related James Bond Trademarks are Trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Corgi is a premier line of highly detailed die cast products that has been around for over 50 years and features aircraft, space crafts, tanks, trucks, emergency vehicles and buses.