James Bond - You Only Live Twice Little Nelly Gyrocopter 1:36 Scale Die-Cast Display Model by Corgi
- Flown on an armed reconnaissance mission by James Bond in You Only Live Twice, Little Nellie is forced to prove its mettle when it is engaged by helicopters operated by SPECTRE.
- Since the first James Bond film, Dr. No in 1962, the renowned British secret Agent 007 has owned a string of iconic cars, from the classic Aston Martin DB5 to the submersible lotus Esprit. Corgi has continued to produce a impressive selection of classic and modern James Bond cars to re-recreate those action-packed moments from the nostalgic to the present day bonds.
- This model is made of die-cast. The model is the perfect size as a desk or shelf ornament. Makes a perfect gift for any person who loves James Bond books or movies!
- Comes in sturdy sleek black box with gold lettering. Open the flip lid to keep as a collectible on the base or take out of the box to display or play!
The 'Little Nellie' autogyro is a small one person aircraft, fully fitted out with a powerful selection of gadgets by Q Branch. Flown on an armed reconnaissance mission by James Bond in You Only Live Twice, Little Nellie is forced to prove its mettle when it is engaged by helicopters operated by SPECTRE. James Bond materials © 1962-2020 Danjaq and MGM. Related James Bond Trademarks are Trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Corgi is a premier line of highly detailed die cast products that has been around for over 50 years and features aircraft, space crafts, tanks, trucks, emergency vehicles and buses.