STEIFF MOVIES! - JAMES BOND 007 Bear 12" Limited Edition Plush by STEIFF
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - SPRING 2022
Created in celebration of the James Bond film franchise’s special anniversary, 2022 marks 60 years since Dr. No first appeared on the big screen in 1962. Following the release of No Time To Die in 2021, there are now 25 films in the series making 007 one of the longest running film franchises in cinematic history.
The films are best known for their ground-breaking action, exotic locations, glamorous characters and unforgiving villains. The cinematic experience is coupled with a truly exceptional cultural influence that the Bond films have inspired over generations.
This exclusive Bond Bear draws inspiration from the effortless style of 007, wearing the iconic tuxedo with mohair trousers, who proudly wears the James Bond 60th Anniversary logo on his foot.
- Collection: 2022 Worldwide Licensed Limited Edition
- Availability: Available for pre-order; arriving Summer 2022
- Edition size: 1962 pieces
- Material: Body made of the finest brown mohair and dressed in a black Tuxedo Jacket with white shirt, black bow tie and black mohair pants. Silver embroidered jubilee logo on paw pad
- Size: 12 inches
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 5-way Jointed
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
- Age group: Adult Collectors. NOT A TOY.
NOTE! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.
This item comes in a Special Limited Edition Collectible Box.